- KEY OFFICIALS
- OTHERS OFFICIALS
- MINISTER-IN CHARGE
The Board of Trustees (BOT): Following the death of two of the three members of the BOT, a new BOT is currently being constituted.
Policy & Control Committee (PCC): This committee charts a pathway for the ministry and also oversees the operatives and operations of the ministry in line with set goals and objectives. The PCC is chaired by the Church Coordinator.
All Leaders’ Forum (ALF): This forum provides a common ground for leaders of all the work centres to harmonize their goals with the overall goals of the Church. The forum is coordinated by the Minister-in-Charge of the Church.
General Workers’ Meeting (GWM): The entire workforce of the Church uses this platform to do all that is needful to enhance themselves and their duties. The Minister-in-Charge coordinates this forum.
- Founder: Late Festus Olutunde SOLANKE (Sept. 26, 1922 – July 10, 2013)
- First Minister-in-Charge: Late Benjamin Ibitayo FAJI (Feb. 23, 1932 – Feb. 28, 2014)
- Church Coordinator: Moses Ayodeji SOLANKE
- Minister-in-Charge: Ezekiel Olawale EMMANUEL
- Assistant Pastor: Kehinde BALOGUN
Minister: Patience Oyin ADEYEYE (Mrs)
- Church Secretary: Elisha Adekunle ADEOYE
- Church Financial Officer: Iretiola Adenike PRITCHARD (Mrs)
- Youth Pastor: Peter Akinwumi SANYAOLU
- Church Music Director: Adedayo ADEJOORIN
- Asst. Music Director: Samson Ehimen OMOIKE
- Church Organist: Lincoln Olutunde SOLANKE
- Church Drama Coordinator: Peter Akinwumi SANYAOLU
- Chief Property Steward: Tokunbo Adeniyi TAIWO
- Chief Administrative Officer: Abisola OMOIKE (Mrs)
- Chief Welfare Officer: Florence Sametu OMOIKE (Mrs)
- Children Church Coordinator: Abiodun SANYAOLU (Mrs)
- Coordinator, Mission Initiatives: Pretty Osezuah OMOIKE
- Coordinator, Multimedia Outreaches: Julius Akahomen OMOIKE
- Olajumoke Aramide SOLANKE (Mrs) – Chorister
- Oluwakemi EMMANUEL (Mrs) – Chorister
- Olayinka Blessing MODUPE – Chorister
- Kemi OMOIKE (Mrs) – Chorister
- Oluwatosin SANYAOLU – Chorister
- Adetomiwa BAKARE – Chorister
- Samson Kolade EMMANUEL – Multimedia
- Mojolajesu Chidera EGBUONU – Multimedia
- Rhoda Oluwashindara SOLANKE – Drama
- Modupe AKINTOLA (Mrs) – Children Church Minister
- Oluwafunke A ADEOYE (Mrs) – Children Church Minister
- Ife Obideyi – Children Church Minister/Coordinator, Resource Centre
- Olujimi OLADELE – Property Steward
- Toyin BALOGUN – Missions
- Dupe BAKARE (Mrs) – Missions
- Oluwaseun AWOSOLU (Mrs) – Ushering
- Mary Odalibe SOLANKE – Ushering
- Segun JOSEPH – Ushering
Moses Ayodeji SOLANKE joined the Church from its inception in 1981 as a chorister. He was a youth leader until 2001 when he became the Assistant Pastor of the Church. He was ordained the Pastor-in-Charge in 2004 and in 2013, following the death of the Church founder, he became the Church Coordinator.
He is a news editor with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) and he is very much into Christian teaching, publications and music. He is married to Olajumoke and the marriage is blessed with three children – Oluwafunto, Oluwashindara and Tanitoluwa.
MINISTER-IN CHARGE’S BIOGRAPHY
Ezekiel Olawale Emmanuel joined the Church as a Sunday School Teacher in the Children Church in 1992. He became the Youth Pastor in 2001 and the Assistant Pastor in 2004. The Lord graciously ordained him to be the Minister-in-Charge in 2013.
He works with Centre for Space Transport and Propulsion, Epe, Lagos. He is very much into the teaching and praying ministries. He is married to Sis. Oluwakemi – a banker.